Did you want to apply for PAN card through PAN card application form online?
Well, A PAN card is must have an identity for a business person in India. It allows people to make financial transactions for business and also it facilitates people to increase the transaction limits.
Filing for income tax returns is necessary. At one go it creates a financial identity for a person in India. If you don’t have a PAN card and wish to start a business, It would be a tough time.
So here we made a detailed guide on how to apply for a new PAN through PAN card application form online. Follow this, and you don’t need to depend on those busy brokers who doesn’t event lift calls or those consultancies that never answer your questions.
The IT department facilitated people to get PAN card online.
On behalf of ITD NSDL and UTI accepts PAN applications and helps you get a new PAN card this can be done either online or offline.
This guide helps you apply for a new PAN card through online application from the scroll down through the article and get a PAN card in your wallet.
So, Let’s get Start
#1 UTI PAN Card application form Tutorial | Step By Step Guide
- UTI issues two types of applications one for applying for a new PAN card and the other for requesting a change in information on PAN or to get a new PAN in case you lose your PAN card.
- So to get the PAN card for the first time you need to go with the first application form.
- Both Indians and foreign citizens can apply for a PAN card through UTIITSL, but they have to fill two different forms. 49A and 49AA respectively.
- In this case, i am Indian Citizen, so I have to choose 49A Form.
- First of all, Click Here to Open the Official PAN Card Application Form of UTI. The Application form will look like below-given Image.
Here are the details you need to fill out
- Apply as an individual if you are using one for yourself or choose from the list of options available there.
- In the first section, you need to fill out your area details like ward, area code range, and commissioner.
- In the next section fill out your personal details along with your parent’s details.
- In the third section, you need to fill out your address details which include residential or office address.
- Now you need to mention your source of income.
- It’s time to fill out representative assessee details which are nothing but your detail that will be displayed on the card make sure check twice while filling this.
- Finally, you need to submit proof of identity for which you can use your AADHAAR card.
- Once declare the above details and check twice through the detail and hit submit.
- Once submitted you will be redirected to the payment gateway where you need to pay 107Rs you can pay through your debit/credit/net banking.
- Now download and save the submitted application form generated.
- If you want to check the status follow our guide How to Check Pan Card Status.
#2 NSDL PAN Card application form Tutorial
- First of all, Click Here to Open the Official PAN Card Application Form of NSDL. The Application form will look like below-given Image.
- You need to fill out the same form i.e. 49A no matter the way you apply.
- You need to fill in the same details that were mentioned previously.
- NSDL site is a bit interactive and guides smoothly through the process.
- Make the payment and get a new PAN card.
If you need any help regarding applying for a new PAN card reach us through the comments, we will assist you with the process.
Read our next guide to know your PAN number without having Pan card with you in just minutes.